We are professional, rewarding, collaborative and our goal is to Abundantly create meaningful and impactful client/employee experiences to good people. .
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Wellness programs
- On-site Mentor Orthopedic Residency Program
We're looking to hire a Physical Therapist to work closely with the rest of our friendly and professional staff. A successful candidate will have at least one year of experience as a Physical Therapist and will serve as a significant support for the rest of our team. We're eager to find an energetic and creative individual who's dedicated to meeting the needs of patients in our department.
- Be a leader and mentor to junior physical therapist and/or assistants in the workplace.
- Be eager to learn and provide hands on care and exercise programs using cutting edge technologies.
- Perform administrative tasks.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $90,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday