Find Fulfillment In Serving Others:
We're looking for someone to join our fast-growing and fun team in a full-time position. This is primarily an administrative position, but the most crucial aspect is interacting with and helping patients and potential patients so that everyone who comes into contact with our business feels listened to and cared for. This person must have strong communication skills and a high degree of empathy along with an outgoing and welcoming personality. Experience in the health and fitness world is strongly preferred as our primary client is an active individual who cares about their health and fitness, and we want to practice what we preach. Please reach out to us if you feel you would be a great fit for our team!
Our Virtual Sales Associate is considered one of the most important roles at Land and Sea Physical Therapy. Our Virtual Sales Associate is the very first voice that a potential or current client hears when they inquire about us and what we do. The relationship that is built from there can determine whether someone will choose us & ultimately gain access to our world-class experts - the Physical Therapy team - who is responsible for solving their problem and helping them reach their goals. Their success is dependent on that first interaction.
This position is responsible for guiding new patients along their journey to success. This includes helping them understand and feel comfortable choosing us and our team and accommodating their needs as they go through the treatment process, along with continuing to maintain a relationship with them even after they complete their care.
At Land and Sea Physical Therapy we strive not to be like most medical offices. Our priority is placed on listening to patient's story, how their injury is impacting them, and what they would like our help accomplishing to make sure that we are the best fit for them before getting them scheduled!
From there, if they are the right fit, your role is to explain the value in what we do and the cost/investment of our services that will allow them to get back to their goals.
The Front Desk Sales Associate is Responsible For Being Able to Bring the Land and Sea Physical Therapy’s Mission to Life:
• Be able to hold meaningful conversations while gathering critical information with prospective patients to help them be successful.
• Be able to answer all questions asked on the phone in such a way that increases the likelihood that the person asking will want to become a customer.
• Provide a warm and welcoming greeting to patients when they arrive in the clinic by being able to recall names and faces of clients, what they enjoy, and making all our clients feel welcomed and remembered.
• Organization and planning - plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner, while focusing on the key priorities.
• Follow through on commitments - lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost.
• Appreciate clear objectives and goals and being held accountable to those.
• Demonstrates an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
• Attention to detail - does not let important details slip through the cracks.
• Persistence - demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
• Proactivity - acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company confidently.
• Alertness - Able to spot potential referral situations or opportunities to grow and expand our practice.