We are a small cash-based clinic located in Meridian, ID, specializing in pelvic health. Our clinic is known for its approachable and friendly environment, where we provide high-quality care to our patients. We take pride in our evidence-based practices and believe in the importance of continuous professional development. Our treatment sessions are one hour long, and we offer both in-person and Telehealth services. We offer competitive compensation based on experience, with opportunities for growth within our organization.
We are seeking a skilled and compassionate Physical Therapist to join our team and provide exceptional care to our patients in the area of pelvic health. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in pelvic health, but we are also open to candidates who are willing to learn and develop their skills in this specialized area.
- Conduct thorough assessments and evaluations to develop individualized treatment plans for patients with pelvic health concerns.
- Provide evidence-based interventions and treatment techniques to address patients' conditions and help them achieve their goals.
- Educate patients about their conditions, self-management strategies, and preventive measures.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of patient evaluations, progress notes, and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals within our clinic to provide comprehensive care to our patients.
- Stay current with the latest research and developments in pelvic health to ensure the use of evidence-based practices.
- Communicate effectively with patients, their families, and the interdisciplinary team to optimize patient outcomes.
- Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited institution.
- Valid state licensure as a Physical Therapist in Idaho (or eligible for licensure).
- Experience in pelvic health is highly preferred, but candidates with a willingness to treat the pelvic health population will also be considered.
- Strong knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and musculoskeletal conditions related to pelvic health.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with patients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Dedication to providing high-quality, patient-centered care.
- Familiarity with telehealth platforms and comfortable conducting remote treatment sessions.
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. It is not exhaustive or comprehensive. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Job Type: Part-time (with potential for increasing to Full-time)
Salary: $42.00 - $55.00 per hour (based on experience).
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunities for advancement
- Private practice